Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Love Shoes

Hello everyone! I'm sorry for my neglecting my blog. I have been trying to find a balance between school, my YouTube channel and my blog. I'm back & ready to blog! :) I wanted to share some of my recent purchases lately. I believe a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes. On my most recent trips to Ross I found two pairs of shoes that I LOVE. My favorite find is the pair of Sam Edelman shoes! Yes ladies SAM EDELMAN!  
                                                            



 
The Best part was the price of $49.99 because these wedges retail for $150. Ross also had a pair of of Sam Edelman flats that I liked but there was only one shoe in my size. :( I will have to check another store, those were only $34.99. They had a few other pairs of Sam Edelman shoes, some leopard, some gray.  

The other pair of shoes I got were these BCBG shoes that were on clearance for only $17.99. Originally 35.99.

These shoes remind me of the Steve Madden shoes that are very popular right now, but because of the chunky heel they will be more comfortable. I can't believe they were so cheap!

So if you're interested is either of these pairs of shoes check your local Ross soon! 

2 comments:

  1. cute shoes <3 i LOVE shoes! =)
    xoxo
    ~yaya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! A girl can never have too many shoes :)

    ReplyDelete