Friday, January 13, 2012

Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo

I am currently loving these color tattoos by Maybelline. These are very comparable to the MAC paint pots however I will say that I like these better. I used mine with no primer and then stayed put with no creasing until I removed my make up. The colors I have are Painted Purple, Edgy Emerald, & Pomegranate Punk. These retail for $5.99- 8 dollars depending where you purchase them.
I think that the color pay off is amazing! 

 
After trying these out I am going to purchase a few more colors, especially when the BOGO sales come around. I recommend these to everyone! What are your thoughts on these? Have you tried any of these 24 Hour Color Tattoo?
~Reyna 

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had the chance to try these. I have heard great reviews though. I'm going to try a few of the neutral shades. Just wanted to let you know that you are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more posts on your blog.

    Will you follow my blog?? http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog..Im a new follower!

    I have been meaning to get these! They look so pigmented!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete