Sunday, February 19, 2012

Beauty Obsessions

I have posted before on my favorite Wet N Wild megalast nail polishes so I picked up a few more. They have great colors for the spring and summer! I love the formulation on these and the lasting power is better than my OPI & Chine Glaze nail polishes.


I bought three at Walgreens for the buy 2 get one free deal. I believe that it is still going on. At CVS they have the rest of the collection if you are looking for the fun & bright colors. These are only $1.99 & I think they are worth every penny! 

I also picked up two more of the color tattoos. They were BOGO 50% off at Rite Aid.





I picked up Bold Gold & Tough as Taupe. These will be featured in some coming up tutorials as soon as I get   my Mac book. :)   
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment