Saturday, January 7, 2012

Target skirts = Love

The other day I went to Target and saw that they had a lot of new clothing items. I tried on some pieces I fell in love with. But I only left with one skirt.
 



I ended up picking the black skirt because I figured it is very versatile. However once I got home I felt a sense of regret for not getting any of the other colors.  This skirt was only 17.99, I think I will be heading back to Target tomorrow to pick up some of the other colors in this style. (I picked mine up in size small because they run big) The skirts also have pockets! I love pockets! Yay
Target also had hi-low skirts which are very trendy right now although they had different colors and patterns I might just pick up the black one.
The hi-low skirts are only &14.99! I think its a steal! I love Target, I always find cute stuff!
Have you been to Target lately? If so what did you pick up?

No comments:

Post a Comment