Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Recent Beauty Finds

I love the New Year because companies always release a lot of new products, but with LA IMATS around the corner I am trying to not purchase anything. I emphasis TRYING because there are so many goodies it's so hard to resist! Here are some of the new drugstore products I have bought.

 These are two lipsticks from the new Wet N Wild Fergie Collection. The colors are Fergie Daily & Bebot Love. These lipsticks are really creamy and the color payoff is amazing. I found these at Walgreens for $3.99 each.

 I am really liking this Wet N Wild Coverall powder in the shade Medium. It is really light and does a good job of mattifying my combination oily skin.  Walgreens $3.49

 These are the L'oreal Colour Riche Caresse Aqua Lacquer Lipglosses. These are said to be YSL dupes. I have tried these a few times and I am overall liking these. I bought mine at Target and Rite Aid for $7.99 and $9.99. I love the packaging on these, so cute!






 I bought this set after hearing everyone raving about these brushes. I have already tried the expert face brush and I do think that it is amazing. They are so soft and I am excited to see how they work out for me. I got this set at Ulta for $17.99. 



This Sonia Kashuk Flat- Top Sculpting Brush is suppose to be a dupe for the MAC 163. It is really soft and I bought it at Target for $12.99.


Lastly I was in the market for a new face cleanser so I bought this one to see how I like it.


Those have been my recent beauty buys. Have you bought any new products lately? 





1 comment:

  1. A few weeks ago I bought the Wet 'n Wild powder and I'm loving it! Great product at a reasonable price! And I've been dying to try the face brush set by Real Techniques. I have their eye brush set and I love them! That Sonia K. brush looks interesting... Will you be reviewing it? Thx! =)
    xoxo
    ~y

    ReplyDelete