Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Trends (color pants + arm candy)


This Spring I have been trying to step out of my comfort zone by trying new trends. I have never had the confidence to wear color denim but taking baby steps I am finally comfortable. I started trying out the trend by using royal blue pants, which to me are very close to jeans. So then I went to light blue & finally I tried mint pants. I am loving the trend! I also have a pair of peach pants I will be wearing very soon! So if you are like me and aren't very comfortable with colored pants, start small and hopefully you will also end up liking the current trend! 

 Another Spring trend is Arm Candy/ stacking bracelets. I love this trend right now as well. 
My arm candy includes the Golden goose & silver swan bracelets from Jewelmint. The watch is from the brand Breda from Amazon. 
What Spring trends are you loving?

1 comment:

  1. Love the pants. Very pretty!!

    Check out my blog giveaways

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete